Minor in Business Administration
18 Credits Required
With the guidance of a School of Business adviser, a plan of study should be prepared in advance that reflects the student’s career objectives.
Select four courses with four different prefixes from the following:
- ACC 200 — Principles of Financial Accounting
- ECO 100 — Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECO 101 — Principles of Microeconomics
- FIN 300 — Corporate Finance
- MGT 240 — Legal Environment of Business
- MGT 300 — Management & Organization
- MIS 361 — Production-Operations Management
- MIS 370 — Business Information Systems
- MKT 200 — Principles of Marketing
Two additional courses in ACC, ECO, FIN, MGT, MIS, and/or MKT should be chosen with advisement.