Honors Minor in Transdisciplinary Concepts and Perspectives
18 Credits Required
The Honors Minor in Transdisciplinary Concepts and Perspectives creates a meaningful and intentional course of study leading to the completion of an Honors College capstone project. Students work with a faculty advisor to develop a program of advanced study across disciplines that will broaden their perspective and deepen their understanding of issues related to their capstone experience.
- HON 300 - Introduction to Service Learning
Select one from the following 6-credit Capstone requirements:
- HON 494 and HON 495 - Departmental Honors Prospectus/Thesis
- HON 492 and HON 493 - Honors Interdisciplinary Prospectus/Thesis
- HON 460 and HON 461 - Community Engaged Research I and II
- HON 488 - Place as Text
- Faculty Led International Study Abroad: Programs, including international study sponsored by departments/ programs within SCSU, Honors International Study courses through NCHC (National Collegiate Honors Conference), or Honors College sponsored study-abroad opportunities.