Information Management and Services, B.S.
This program has a separate admission process. Please consult the admission requirements for this program for more information.
Overall GPA of 2.7 is Required
120 Overall Credits Required
LIBERAL EDUCATION PROGRAM AND WRITING REQUIREMENTS
Liberal Education Program
45 Credits Required
Students must complete a comprehensive three-tiered Liberal Education Program (LEP). View all requirements of the tiers on the Liberal Education Program.
While the choice of courses that fulfill the requirements is generally left up to students, some departments require that students select specific courses to complement their major. This major has specific Tier requirements/restrictions for the following:
There are no categories with specific requirements for this program
Writing Requirements (“W-Courses”)
Three W-courses are required. These may not be taken until after a student has passed ENG 112 — Writing Arguments. W-courses may count toward LEP, major, or cognate requirements, as well as free electives. Course sections that meet this requirement are designated by section numbers ending in “W”.
Transfer students who enter with 60 to 89 credits are required to pass two W-courses, while transfer students who enter with 90 credits or more must pass one W-course.
24 Credits Required
15 Credits Required
Select 9 credits from:
- CSC 104 - Web Technology
- CSC 152 - CS1: Programming Fundamentals
- CSC 200 - Information Management and Productivity Software
- CSC 207 - Computer Systems
- CSC 212 - Data Structures
- CSC 334 - Human Computer Interactions
- CSC 335 - Database Systems
- CSC 465 - Computer Networking and Security II
- CSC 477 - Data Mining
Select 6 credits from one of the following areas:
- MGT 105 — Managerial Communication
- MGT 300 — Management and Organization
- MGT 305 — Organizational Behavior
- MGT 415 — Developing Team Managerial Skills
- PSY 210 — Infant and Child Development
- PSY 215 — Adolescent Development
- PSY 227 — Social Psychology
- PSY 370 — Educational Psychology or PSY 371 — Educational Psychology for Early Childhood Majors
- SOC 203 — Social Organizations
- SOC 361 — Urban Sociology